FS Miami Instructors
Roberto “Cyborg” Abreu
Head Jiu-Jitsu Instructor
Roberto de Abreu Filho “Cyborg” has been practicing Jiu-Jitsu for thirteen years and has won throughout his career fourteen medals in World Championships.
He is a three time Pan American champion, four time South American champion, Brazilian national champion, European champion, and Brazilian national wrestling champion.
- 2010 World Jiu Jitsu No-Gi Ultra Heavy Weight and Open Class Champion
- 12x Worlds Jiu Jitsu Medalist
- 3x Pan-American Jiu Jitsu Champion
- 4x South American Jiu Jitsu Champion
- European Jiu Jitsu Champion
- Brazilian Natoinal Jiu Jitsu Champion
- Brazilian Wrestling National Champion ( Member of the Brazilian National Team )
Muay Thai and Conditioning Specialist
- Pernambuco’s Heavyweight State Champion in Muay Thai ’00-’06.
- North/Northeast Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Championship Heavyweight Champion (blue belt – 1996).
- Physical Condition Training System to the Brazilian Team Of Muay Thai 2001-2003
- Physical Conditioning Coach to the team champion of the Brazilian Muay Thai Cup – 2006.
- 1st Champions Factory Academy representative in USA 2007.
- Brazilian Shot Put champion in ’93.
- Brazilian Track/Field team member in the South Americas Games in ’93, 94 ( 2ND, and 4TH place).
- Gold Medal in the Brazilian University Games ’93-96.
Marcus Silva was born on November 13 of 1967. He got promoted to Judo Black Belt in 1985 and today he is Red and White belt (sixth degree) in Judo and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt. Sensei Takeshi Miura was hes Master. Marcus represented the Brazilian national team as athlete as well as a coach. And he is one of the original BLACKZILIANS Coach.
Kid’s Jiu-Jitsu Instructor
Ryan started training Jiu-jitsu in 2003 in California under Carley Graicie. Upon graduation from San Francisco State University in 2005, he moved to Brazil to improve his technique and train more intensely under Pitbull Clube de Jiu Jitsu.
Back from Brazil Ryan moved to Miami, where he has been training under master Roberto “Cyborg” Abreu and leading the children’s program at Fight Sports South Beach. He also teaches first grade in Miami-Dade County, helping to develop and improve his ability and approach with kids.
FS Warrior Program / BJJ Instructor
Professor Ricardo Rezende was Born And raised in Campo Grande MS. With 13 years old Professor Ricardo had his first steps in martial arts at FS Pantanal with the guidance of Master Cyborg.
With an amazing style of fighting he has won every tournament out there, conquering many titles including:
- 2x World Champion
- 3 Time Pan-American champion
Today Ricardo is Master Cyborg right Arm and the head instructor for the FS Warriors Program at FS Miami.
Wrestling / Takedown Instructor
Professor William Abreu began grappling at the age of 15 thru the sport of wrestling in high school. He was able to pull off a “State Title” in Greco-Roman and 3rd place in Freestyle with a few “FL National Team” appearances. Went on to collegiate (NCAA) wrestling. Will suffered some major injuries cutting short his NCAA career but through intense rehab he was able to return and joined Fight Sports. Will has accomplished many prestigious titles including:
- 8x IBJJF Medalist (6x gold)
- 2x World
- 2x European
- Pan Am
- GT Australian Champion
- NCAA wrestler
FIGHT SPORT: WE CREATE CHAMPIONS THAT MAKE HISTORY…